The Trusted Black Girl Network is open to EVERYONE irrespective of gender, ethnicity, race or culture. The aims of the network are to create:
- inclusive spaces where members can discuss intersectional feminism
- focused opportunities for discussions between members who share affinity, values, professional or personal goals.
- links with like-minded organisations and professional groups to drive gender equality in workplaces and beyond.
- Access to exclusive content focused on intersectionality, feminism and gender equality
- Networking opportunities
- Access to action learning sets for goal setting, accountability and peer support
- Early access to Trusted Black Girl products and services
- Bi-Monthly TBG conference calls
- Discounted partner offers
Joining the network is easy.
- Enter your email address below and click to pay your subscription
- We send out your joining forms
- You become a valued member of the TBG Network